The art of Bunburying, when perfected, can enable a person to follow their whims without fear of backlash from meddlesome friends and precarious family obligations.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Just a Few More Hours
Debbie is here talking me through my first blog. As she said it is a day for new beginnings...
I keep humming "I'm getting married in the morning.." It seems very appropriate that we add a little My Fair Lady to your day! Hope it goes as well as you have been anticipating it for the last 40 yrs! Love to you!
4 comments:
I'll go out on a limb and say the temple marriage is the bigger first--but the blogging is wicked awesome, too.
Congratulations sister.
I keep humming "I'm getting married in the morning.." It seems very appropriate that we add a little My Fair Lady to your day! Hope it goes as well as you have been anticipating it for the last 40 yrs! Love to you!
I'm with Sherri. "I'm gettin' married in the mornin'"
Can't wait to see the pictures!
That's a beautiful picture of the temple. Congratulations! Sorry I'm not there.
Post a Comment