Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Alternate Universe

I feel as though I am out of synch with the rest of humanity. I put up Christmas trees in September and take them down in December- before Christmas. I am already thinking Spring and then in January it's back to Christmas when we wing to Dallas for a week of buying for next years trees. I'll let you know what the new hot color combos for trees this next year (purple and white!?)

4 comments:

Debbie said...

You ARE out of synch. It must be hard to maintain enthusiasm for Christmas over such a long season. My advice? Pace yourself.

Mad Runner said...

I say DON'T pace yourself! Run amuck! You're old enough now that people will think it early on-set Alzheimers. Nice.

Suzanne said...

I'm going to guess that blue and bronze are going to be the next "hot" colors. Any bets?

m_perfect said...

You're probably right in there. This year it was chocolate and teal.