Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's a Pity ( party)


Pity.
That's the word for it. I feel for all of you near the coast who might have to endure some black ice and temps near ...zero!
"It" has begun and we won't see pavement until April if we're lucky!
I watched a large U-haul van go around a corner tonight and sashay in the snow like Sophia Loren in a satin dress. I know I signed up for this ( please re-read "the Egg and I"), but somehow it just doesn't make it any easier!

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

I feel for you. The temperatures have been far below what I consider "livable". Luckily, the sun has been working miracles despite the low temps and the roads are passable, thank goodness. Here's to an early Spring. :)

Debbie said...

I know where you live.

There is what? One hill in your county?

I suspect even Idaho drivers would have a tough time getting up our hill today...oh yeah, it's snowing again.

m_perfect said...

The hill is conceded! I don't like it when the weather is good!
Here's to an early, early Spring!!!

OKTownsends said...

Are you in Rexburg, because you can usually use the two words winter and Rexburg interchangeably.

Mad Runner said...

I had to wear a jacket today. Have I mentioned there is snow on the hills around SJ? True! BUT!... I got not snow on me! (I Love CA!)