I rarely go anywhere anymore. To work, to church, to the temple, to the library...sometimes to the grocery store. Of all those, the grocery store is the only place where I can use my cell phone...and I'm just not there enough to justify having one. So when my contract came due I declined to renew.I still carry it though, because I find that it does make a very handy little pocket secretary. It keeps all the phone numbers I have not memorized handy, it reminds me of important dates, and it wakes me up in the morning. When I find a good little fire wire ( or whatever it is) I can use it to take little snapshots when needed. All in all still a handy little device...you just can't reach me on it.
3 comments:
fire wire? wi-fi?
I expect to see a lot more blogging and emails.
That is what hapen whan you get married you just stay home but the money seams to go just as fast how dose that work? I use my cell phone like that also.
Nice to know that you can still use your cell phone for something. The price they charge you to buy one of those is ridiculous, so you might as well get all the use out of it that you can!
Post a Comment