
The Intrepid Rock Hound ( Any excuse to beat
something with a hammer ...please sing along!)

The Geeky Assistant ( note the natty crowbar walking stick...
necessary equipment on these steep hillsides...any way
it saved my bacon a couple of times!)

The Quarry ( hee hee- get it?!) . Agates and geodes today.
We found quite a few up a obscure draw near Challis
( Lime Creek?!- definitely not tropical enough for limes!).
While looking for an old Flourite mine east of Challis we
came upon a huge amount of easy pickin's!
4 comments:
Do you carry the "hammer of justice"? Nice to see that you got out of the truck for this dig - love the outfit, although I think you could use a few more accessories. Have you considered a tool belt?
I was thinking a pick ax as an accessory would really show off your legs.
Tylor loved the pic of the geodes. He is a serious rock hound. I have to 'clean out' his stash (pockets) on a regular basis.
I'm thinking maybe they meant lyme but they couldn't spell .. I mean it is Idaho...teehee.
So Carson previewed the video of Grandpa's rock hunting expedition, then mangaed to figure out how to operate the mouse so that said video could then be viewed over and over again.
Post a Comment