The art of Bunburying, when perfected, can enable a person to follow their whims without fear of backlash from meddlesome friends and precarious family obligations.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Sunrise, Sunset
It's a pretty nice day that begins and ends at the temple. I like waking up to the 6:00 am session with my husband and finishing the evening studying and serving on the 3rd floor.It doesn't get much better than this.
Beautiful shots! Good job! It's a gorgeous temple. Must say my favorite, most beautiful temple has to be the San Diego. It's what I think the Celestial kingdom will be. Of course, I love the Seattle and Portland and Hawaii and.... I guess there ALL beautiful!
5 comments:
did you take both pictures?
Just the first one...I haven't had the right timing for the second one ...yet!
Nice shots!
Beautiful shots! Good job! It's a gorgeous temple. Must say my favorite, most beautiful temple has to be the San Diego. It's what I think the Celestial kingdom will be. Of course, I love the Seattle and Portland and Hawaii and.... I guess there ALL beautiful!
what a great picture. sorry we didn't make it the other night we will make it up to you sorry
Post a Comment