Sunday, November 2, 2008

Weak in Review

Some weeks are better than others , some not...just grateful to be here and living the American Dream.
Monday-Saturday- In retail if you don't move something everyday you are not doing your job! Sooooo...
Condense Halloween, move the Pilgrims ( where is that Mayflower when you need it?!), put up tree # 4 ( which is actually tree #5...we put up tree #2 this week...yikes!) and get everything up and out of the basement so we can sell, sell, sell while the gettings good. Whew!!


Wednesday was my "day off" which consisted of moving some of my stuff North, babysitting, and trying to put my eye out ( I had really wanted to show up at work Friday as a pirate but there were no lingering effects besides some deep bruising that persists...ouch and still ouch!)


Thursday night we made a "Wilma Flintstone outfit for Tasha ( very Vampy in zebra stripe minkee fabric). Friday I came home for lunch to discover that she had negated that idea and instead went as a towel....?!


Saturday I was up early and decorated a wedding cake for one of Gaby's friends and then on to work 'til late.
I can't wait for next week!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I sense that you still have a little free time...how bout early morning seminary? I need a substitute in seminary on the 12th so that I can attend seminary inservice.

m_perfect said...

I did until they told me I could get up to 15 hours of overtime per week through Christmas...I think I'll take them up on that...so sorry about the subbing...if it weren't for work I'd be all over that- I love a captive audience!

Debbie said...

The lesson IS very Christmasy...Luke 2. You really can't get any more into the season than that.

Oh well, Nathan said he'd do it.

Mad Runner said...

...and a partridge in a pear tree. It seems you are spreading yourself rather thin there dear. Don't you have a hubbie to go home to now?