Because of all the snow on Christmas Day Asher and fam did not come to visit until Friday night .That's okay, we prefer safe.
The above picture shows Asher chewing on some tissue paper we had handy.
This is to prepare him for his very first solid food- rice cereal!
We thought the tissue paper and the rice cereal,
while not having the same texture, would have the same taste
...he liked them both.
Of course we get slightly sleepy after a full meal like that...
No scary movie here ( g'ma hates them), this is just a reaction to the flash.
All happy again!
4 comments:
So cute. Are you sure that was his first solid food? If my memory serves me correctly (which it rarely does)you are the Queen of sneaking food to babies.
Like marshmallows from Lucky Charms....and ice cream...
Really, it's good for them! And really the taste from a fingertip is hardly considered "solid". On second thought I stoutly deny remembering that I snuck food to babies...if I can't remember it didn't happen, right?
He's getting so big!
Post a Comment