




The place is huge(this is only one of the three buildings) and I lived slightly in fear of getting lost from my group and never finding my way out! I took a lot of pictures to try to remember it all but there is apparently a limit on what I can include in just one blog. I tried to interest Wynn in the whole deer with Christmas ornaments thing ( heads were really big believe it or not!)but he was a nontaker. Wool ornaments and frames and pillows were huge as are the non-pictured monkeys. Sideways Christmas trees were not actually shown but somehow the picture regressed when I imported it so just cant your head for a better view. Wreaths were always pictured in front of mirrors ( a look I really like)and ,of course, too much was never enough!
I wish I could have shown more because this is one place I would love to go shop with my sisters because it takes in the bizarre to the sublime. My fave was probably the ribbon salesman, "My ribbon dirt cheap! Dirt still on it!"
3 comments:
Next time you come to Dallas. . .well I would totally have come to see you.
All that Christmas stuff so soon after Christmas...too soon, too soon. Show it to me again in October when I might be more interested. Right now I need some ideas for Valentines and spring...
Whoa. That's a lot of Christmas stuff. The head was a little much, oh ok, way too much!
Post a Comment