
Why does it seem to take so much luggage for such a short trip?! I guess it's the Dad (aka boy scout) in us that wants to be prepared for every eventuality.
I believe I am ( except for those 4 important things I always forget..whatever they are)...oh well, I am taking 3 books...it means I am well packed!
4 comments:
Where are you going?
Have fun on your trip. So we got home and as I was looking through my diaper bag, to my surprise I saw that we had run off with your alligator. I immediately blamed Jeff as he was having fun playing with it...but of course he denied it. Carson said that he was the one who put it in my bag because he liked it. But there is also the possibility that I absent mindedly picked it up when I was packing our stuff. Either way we have it and I will be sending it back to you soon!!!
When you get off the plane I want you to start singing "Deep in the Heart of Texas" - just to see if the people clap at the appropriate time.
Jim is our 'over packer'. I take mix and match stuff so I can have two pairs of pants for 3 or 4 days. Jim packs for emergencies, non-emergencies, diplomatic events, etc, etc...
I vote for the Yellow Rose of Texas - better range for us.
Post a Comment